What are cookies and similar technologies?
They are small text files that allow the storage of visitors’ preferences, to improve the site’s features, to simplify browsing, automating procedures (eg login, site language) and for analyzing website usage.
- Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish users, and avoid a requested feature be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and are only active during the session, i.e., until the browser is closed and for which there is no need for consent.
- Functionality cookies used by the website are strictly necessary for navigation, they are specifically linked to the user’s expressed functionality request (i.e., Login). Again, no consent is required.
- Permanent cookies however remain stored in the user’s device even after the end of the browser session, allowing the user’s preferences or actions to be remembered in multiple sites.
- Proprietary cookies are set by the website that the user is visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party website other than the site that the user is visiting.
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent the correct use of some features of the website. Certain functions, services and tools of the App or website are, in fact, available only through the use of these technologies.
How to manage cookie preferences
A banner will pop up upon accessing any page of the website, containing cookie policies, as well as a preference management panel/a button through which to accept all cookies. The user can choose to select/unselect the individual cookie categories at any time by selecting the icon and through the appropriate function available.
Third party cookies
Transferring of data outside of the European Union
The data retrieved through the use of Google cookies can be transferred by third parties outside of the European Union. For further information and to consult the relative privacy policies, please click on the link found under “Presentation Cookies”.
What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data at any time. In particular, if you request it, you will have the right to obtain an indication of where your data originated from, of the purposes and methods of processing, of the logic applied to processing by electronic means, of the identification details of the owner, manager or persons in charge. Furthermore, you have the right to obtain the updating, correction or integration of your data, as well as to oppose the processing in case of legitimate reasons. To change and customize the cookie configuration, select “Settings” by clicking on the icon